Wednesday 23 May 2012

iFlyBMS update - Flightbag

Hey guys!  Sorry for the lack of updates and the slow development.  I will just say "real life" and "job" and "family," I'm sure you know the drill.  Anyway, I've not been **too busy** as I've had time to add this to iFlyBMS:


Hopefully, this will help new Falcon pilots like myself gain a better appreciation for the sim.  Obviously, that ICP option is the one you've all seen before.  Red Dog has been kind enough to allow me to use his navigation charts and checklists here so at the very least new pilots will not be at a loss for runway directions, layouts, frequencies, or TCN/ILS settings.  The checklists allows for better immersion for "serious" simmers too without having to shuffle too many scraps of paper around.  Then we have the Data Card section, which uses the output from WDP.

Unfortunately, with my little experience with sims, I am still looking for materials to populate my RWR guide, as well as the air threats and ground threats guide.  There was one made for DCS A10, I'll have to find it again and see what I can do with it.  I know there is a threat guide PDF included in the BMS install, but the text ends up too tiny when ported to the iPad so I'll have to find a better solution for this.  I'll probably end up making my own...

Anyway, so there you have it, my Flightbag for iFlyBMS.  Have I missed anything that would be useful in the Flightbag?  Do you know of any source that will help me make my RWR guide, air threat and ground threat guide?

Any help appreciated!  Thanks for looking, and thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment